Sunday, October 06, 2002

So I asked the class to write about something that bothered them this week. I wrote about how it felt when I saw the boyfriend walk into a pizzeria with a woman. He kept touching her arm, didn't bother to introduce us, and kissed her goodbye. Then she ran out of the shop, looking at me strangely. Well, I was glaring at her. Like I wanted her dead. Which I did. When I asked the bf "who was that woman?" He answered, very good, and then turned to the cook and said, please call the police, because I'm about to get murdered.

Hah! Hah! Very funny, Mr. short-with-the-elephant-ears!

So we had a big fight. She was nobody, just a friend, you're cheating on me, no I'm not, you're a big liar, no I'm not, you're evil, no I'm not, I hate you, yes I do, please call the police, no I'm serious, Christine, take a seat, no really, don't touch me, blah, blah, blah. Etc.

Man, I hate not being able to trust. And then, I hate dating someone I can't trust. And I hate stupid emotional crisises. Really I do. Yet. I can't. Avoid. Them.

No comments: