Monday, July 22, 2002

I dreamt last night about the devil and my family. I dreamt that my cousin and many others moved into my parents house in California, and I was still living at home. I think we were all teenagers. It alternated between my parent's house, and a really grim looking gothic orphanage. All the other children (who didn't belong, as I kept telling them) kept impinging on my space. I was also in college, and they kept using my computer, and sitting on my notebooks when I was trying to do class work. Just generally getting in my way. I ended up trying to strangle the boyfriend of my cousin because he kicked me. Everyone was pretty much ignoring my complaints until Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer showed up. She told me she would kick anyone's ass who messed with me. This made me quite happy.

No comments: