Sunday, August 24, 2008

The poetry brothel last night was fantastic!!  I worked very hard on my costume -- it turned out sort of Renaissance/neovictorian/steam punk and I think it looked pretty hot.  Many people took photos of me -- far less actually asked for readings -- hey! I think I actually developed some paparazzi...

Anyway, I got to perform for the whole crowd, and managed to almost make them puke with the last poem (I heard some illish groans).  So I had a good time.  Here's some pics:

My lovely costume:



Me and some of the crazy poets --Joey, Lauren, Paige, Nick (and the madame, Stephanie):







More photos on my new flickr account. Check it!

5 comments:

Rachel Mallino said...

I love your costume, Christine!!

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

Thanks, Rachel!

Ernesto said...

Droool. ;)

Unknown said...

A-hem!

Unh...yeah!

Nice outfit.

Valerie Loveland said...

Fantastic costume!