Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'm just going to say it.

I DISTRUST THE NEW BLOGGER. It made me convert, somehow, when I wasn't paying attention. I have the feeling that I'm going to be in debt later on; owe it a child or a soul or two. That's what happens when you don't pay attention.

Yes, the poem.

UNIT 17. COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER PLANETS

using the energy of exploding teeth,

the moon is somewhat like gasoline
engines, sewing machines, steam engines and
electric motors.

You should be careful not to swim in the strings of the piano.

Pull down muscles,
this machine.

You should avoid letting anyone
move down like the earth,
(a thick waxy substance is secreted
in the canals)

Wouldn’t you like to really
find out about our weather?



This one, too, was ensconced in a collage, but I can't get the picture to scan right.

No comments: