Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Here's some pics from last night at the atomic reading. Okay, technically, before the atomic reading:



I'm like, totally 80's! And I don't think I'm ever wearing a corset again.

I will, though, wear a dog collar forever:



Atomic was great but a little intense. I managed not to mumble or rush, and I felt more relaxed than usual, so that was a personal goal! Also sold some Animal Husbands, several!

And here's some new visual poems -- these seem to be getting more visual and less coherent as the class progresses, but they're still fun:






More explorations of naming in my family.

4 comments:

Amanda Auchter said...

Your outfit it amazing! I'm glad you had such a great time!

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

Thanks!

Radish King said...

You look gorgeous, but also like you want to cry. Don't cry!

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

Actually, I'm about to break into a goofy grin. But you're right, I do have the almost crying look on.