Monday, January 03, 2005

It's done. I made it. I used number 1! Thanks so much, everyone who voted. Now go here and buy the book: Discount Heaven. It has many brand new poems, for a total of 45 pages of juicy, scary poetry. Yet it is still rated G. There are no swear words or cocks in Discount Heaven. Just a lot of subtle psychological torture (as well as a couple dead babies). And homicidal deer.

Here's how the front and back look together:


And if you have interest in the calendar: go here. If 4 more people buy books or calendars, I'll actually get my first royalty check! 20 dollars! Lulu doesn't pay out until your royalties reach 20. I think I will buy another cat with the money. Or perhaps... a giraffe?

3 comments:

Ivy said...

Yay, Christine! Go, royalty cheques!

Mark Lamoureux said...

Your poet quiz sez I'm you!...

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

Yeah, everybody's me. sigh.