Tuesday, August 20, 2002

The Reading this weekend in Astoria Park was cancelled. Twice. Saturday it was rescheduled to Sunday, and Sunday I didn't get the cancellation notice until after I had wandered around the park for twenty minutes like a dork. I was pissed, but it turns out that the woman organizing it didn't have my correct phone number, etc. Me and the boyfriend did not fight at all this weekend, which was sort of a choice on my part, but made my life boring. Instead of fighting I had to go rent movies, and they went near as emotionally moving as the real thing.

Sounds like I need a life, huh?
I'm all stressed out about the promotion -- so many new responsibilities, so much area to fuck up. Arrgh. I can't take a "sleep day" like a did in the past when I felt overwhelmed.

No comments: