Monday, April 29, 2002

So.
Friday was my last day at my old job. Various responses from co-workers saying goodbye. Some picked fights, some said stay in touch, others threw hissy-fits and ran out of the room. The director asked me, before I left, if I would come back for one day and work for free. Ahem. Right.
I hate leaving. Anything at all ever. That's why I keep staying in relationships that suck (tm).
I got so depressed leaving that place that I could barely drag myself out of bed in the morning. I just wanted to stay home curled in the fetal position. And of course they took it personally when I came in late. Which made me feel worse. Self defeating, anyone?

In the category of good news: I got a notice threatening eviction! Maybe Andy and I can be homeless together. Our creased and filthy cardboard sign will say
WILL RighT fer FooD

No comments: