- Christine is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat Christine, though it may feel uncomfortable!
- There are more than two hundred different kinds of Christine!
- It takes forty minutes to hard-boil Christine.
- Christine is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in Christine.
- Banging your head against Christine uses 150 calories an hour.
- A thimbleful of Christine would weigh over 100 million tons.
- Cats use their Christine to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through!
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with Christine in your mouth.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
I borrowed this from Ivy. I couldn't resist: I wish I'd actually written it myself.