Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hooray for Kerry and Eric, who now have my undying devotion because they attended my reading and were charming. And Eric actually read for the open mic and was terrific, as could be expected.

The reading went well, I think, except for a shortage of audience members and for the the fact that I didn't use up all the alotted time, as usual.


In other news, Party!!!

I'm having a free book party on Saturday, October 29th, from 8PM -12. Everybody who comes gets at least one free book of their choosing, plus a chance to buy one of my many millions of paintings for only 20 bucks each. There will be chips! and possibly salsa! Plus caffeine free soda, cause I like living on the edge. If you want to come and need directions, leave me a comment.

5 comments:

Michael A. Wells said...

Wow it sounds like great fun. While I'd love to come, I have yet to master teleportation. However, that said, should I figure it out between now and 8PM Oct. 29th - I'll simply use telepathy to communicate with you and let you know I'm on my way so you can give me directions in "real time".

By the way your paintings are fabulous and I know which one I'd pick! ;)

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

"Real time" -- no such thing.

Michael A. Wells said...

Guess I'm screwed~

Radish King said...

I may be in New York in February. Let's have dinner!

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

Big E -- you can here to see some of my paintings:
http://www.geocities.com/thefatladysinging/illu.html