Monday, November 04, 2002

I had an art sale Saturday. Spent all Friday cleaning my apartment, hanging the pictures, putting out candy and selecting the nice art-gallerish music and scents.

Guess how many people came?

One. At the very end of the day, the darling and talented writer, Ms. Hillary Russ, who bought 3 pieces after I practically shoved them down her throat.

Okay and two neighbors came. Near the end of the day, I was standing out in the hallway and grabbing anyone who walked by.

After my upstairs neighbors ran by my door, I realized that I had become the annoying single lady with too many cats who asks every one to stop by "just for five minutes" to look at her button collection.

I did see a little of that duck and weave. I've done it myself. I can recognize it.

No comments: