Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Oh my fricking god, this is so fricking... fricking.

Interviewed Mr. Todd Colby this evening. He enlightened me so much I thought the top of my head was going to lift off as my brain burst into light. It's wonderful to have encounters with geniuses (of the species: genus) -- they enrich my world and I try very hard not to feel smaller in comparision.

As I found out through the boy-of-two-possibly-three-dates, this guy has a tattoo parlor in my building. So now I can just trot on down the stairs, knock on his door, and ask to borrow some sugar, and a little pain and ink.

I've been thinking about sending in a couple poems to here, hoping they might make the yearly datebook. I have some favorites I'd like to try, but damn those copyright laws, they've already been published.



No comments: