Saturday, September 09, 2006

My poetry book (the transparent dinner) is thisthisthis close to being finished, and I'm supposed to round up five places to send it for reviews. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, any suggestions for places to read in NYC? I already have Ear Inn, I need a couple more.

Moreover and furthermore, if anyone would like a postcard bearing the likeness of the
cover of my book, with a bit of a poem not found anywhere on the web (or in any book)
printed on the backside, please send your name and address to inktastesbitter@yahoo.com.

Thank you all so kindly.

2 comments:

Amanda Auchter said...

We did get your submission (thank you). We're swamped with submissions & will (hopefully) get back to you soon!

Christine E. Hamm, Poet Professor Painter said...

Oh, Thanks Amanda! Sorry to bother you; I just wasn't sure.